PURPOSE OF NO-FAULT INSURANCE
No-fault insurance is a type of insurance in which you have the privilege of getting yourself and your passengers paid for the treatment after an injury in a car accident. The insurance does not depend upon who caused the accident. The other name of No-fault insurance is personal injury protection. No-fault physical therapists are present in almost all states and countries but it may not be present in some. You must check the applicability of this insurance in your area. The actual purpose of this insurance was to identify which driver was at fault for the accident, therefore, they started this thing to pay all the amount for treatment of injured persons in order to identify the actual victim of the accident. Now, it has become the privilege for all the persons who have registered themselves for no-fault insurance so as to get treatment from car accident injury doctors.
What does No-fault insurance covers:
No-fault insurance will always help you to pay the bills for the treatment of yourself and the passengers in the car accident injury clinic. Moreover, it may also help you to pay the expenses that are related to your personal injuries like:
- The expenses of your child when you were injured.
- If there are expenses that exceed above the limit of no-fault insurance, they may also be covered.
- Income that you have lost due to the injuries faced in the accident.
- If there is someone’s death in the accident then it can also cover the funeral expenses.
- Any other extra expenses.
No-fault insurance also has some limits and if the expenses of yourself or your passengers exceed this limit then you should have to pay those expenses from your pocket. Only if you are deserving then the insurance team can help you to pay the extra expenses.
Limitations of No-fault insurance:
No-fault insurance is beneficial for you but you have to face certain limitations in it that have been explained below:
- It does not cover the expenses of the damage to your vehicle.
- If in an accident, the property of your passengers has been damaged or lost, it will not be provided.
- If you have lost your vehicle or there is any kind of theft then the insurance team is not responsible in this particular case.
- The expenses that are not within the limits of no-fault will not be provided from the team except in some special cases.
Working of No-fault insurance:
There is a certain procedure for no-fault insurance. There are actually two basic methods. The first includes when the accident is due to the other driver’s mistake and the second in which you are the cause of the accident.
When the other driver made a mistake, it may be possible that the expenses of the other driver could be spent on your treatment. While in other cases, the limitation of your expenses can be spent on the other driver when you are the reason for the accident happening. It all depends upon the region in which you are living.
Simply, our no-fault insurance team is extremely helpful for you if you become the victim of an accident.